eSUN HIPS 3D Print Filament 1kg
Why buy filaments from Cubic Technology?
- We are the only official distributor of eSUN in Australia
- Fast shipping. Fast shipping to all capital cities. Check Now
- Complimentary free standard shipping for all orders over $149
- Earn points and save up to 10% with our Rewards Program. Learn More
- 30 days credit term for government and education customers. Learm More
eSUN filaments are high-quality professional grade filaments and are compatible with all FDM printers such as Makerbot, Reprap, UP, Afinia, Flash Forge and all FDM 3D Printers.
HIPS is short for High Impact Polystyrene and is very similar to ABS. The primary difference is that HIPS uses Limonene as a solvent. This means that you can use HIPS as a support material which can then easily be dissolved by placing your print in Limonene. This is a fantastic alternative to sanding away regular support material which can make your hands sore and leave you feeling frustrated.
- Printing temp. is 220~260℃, works better with ABS as a supporting material
- First Layer Temp 260℃
- Can also work as a standalone printing material too