Refund and Exchange Policy
- Cubic Technology accepts return or refund for change of mind or wrong items been ordered within 30 days from purchase date. Customers will need to return the items to Cubic Technology and make sure the items returned are in original re-sell-able condition. Customers will also be charged for the cost of the original shipping and a re-stocking fee equals 10% of the order value.
- In case of items arrived damaged or wrong items been sent to the customer. Cubic Technology will be responsible to either exchange stock for customer or issue a refund.
- In case of defective return, refund will only be issued after the items be returned to Cubic Technology. Cubic Technology will be responsible for the return postage, and the customer should provide reasonable assistance for the defective items to be picked up by courier, such as packing the items and printing shipping labels.
- Once order is dispatched, it is the customer's responsibility to follow up the shipment. If the items arrived damaged, customer should notify Cubic Technology within 2 business days after receiving the order. If the item does not arrive within 2 business days of the expected delivery date, customer should notify Cubic Technology immediately. Cubic Technology may refuse to refund or exchange items if the customer failed to do so.
- In case of the first delivery attempt is unsuccessful, parcel will be forwarded to the local Post Office or News Agency. Failed to pick up parcels within the required time-frame may result in the parcel being returned to Cubic Technology. In this case, customers will be responsible for the costs associated with re-sending the parcel.