eSUN PEEK 3D Print Filament 1.75mm 250g
- We are the only official distributor of eSUN in Australia
- Fast shipping. Fast shipping to all capital cities. Check Now
- Complimentary free standard shipping for all orders over $149
- Earn points and save up to 10% with our Rewards Program. Learn More
- 30 days credit term for government and education customers. Learm More
Polyether Ether Ketone (PEEK) is a semicrystalline thermoplastic with excellent mechanical and chemical resistance properties that are retained to high temperatures.
PEEK is regarded as one of the highest performing engineering thermoplastics. PEEK filament is used in the most demanding 3D printing applications, such as aerospace, automotive, oil and gas and medical industries.
- Industrial grade material, excellent physical properties, printed object can be used
- directly for industrial purpose.
- High strength, wear resistance, fatigue resistance and self-lubricating.
- High temperature and fire resistant, excellent chemical stability.
|Distortion Temp (0.45Mpa)||℃||205|
|Melt Flow Index||g/10min||10|
|Elongation at Break||%||40|
- Print Temperature: 390 - 410 ℃
- Bed Temperature: 100 - 150 ℃
- Print Speed: 15 - 30 mm/s
- Chamber Temperature: 70 - 90 ℃