eSUN ePA Nylon 3D Print Filaments 1.75mm 1kg
Why buy filaments from Cubic Technology?
- We are the only official distributor of eSUN in Australia
- Fast shipping. Fast shipping to all capital cities. Check Now
- Complimentary free standard shipping for all orders over $149
- Earn points and save up to 10% with our Rewards Program. Learn More
- 30 days credit term for government and education customers. Learm More
eSUN filaments are high-quality professional grade filaments and are compatible with all FDM printers such as Makerbot, Reprap, UP, Afinia, Flash Forge and all FDM 3D Printers.
Nylon filament is an incredibly strong, durable, and versatile 3D printing material. Flexible when thin, but with very high inter-layer adhesion, nylon lends itself well to things like living hinges and other functional parts. Its low friction coefficient and high melting temperature make it an excellent choice for things like 3D printed gears.
- Fire retardant (UL94-V2 flame retardant).
- Printing temp. is 230~260℃.
- Super strong.
Note that Nylon absorbs moisture so keeping it dry before/during printing is recommended.