eSUN eSmooth Polishable & Castable 3D Filament 1.75mm 0.5kg
The eSUN eSmooth 3D Filament is the newest alcohol polishing castable product from eSUN.
Why buy filaments from Cubic Technology?
- We are the only official distributor of eSUN in Australia
- Fast shipping. Fast shipping to all capital cities. Check Now
- Complimentary free standard shipping for all orders over $149
- Earn points and save up to 10% with our Rewards Program. Learn More
- 30 days credit term for government and education customers. Learm More
- Can be polished by using alcohol
- Translucent, white appearance
- Non-toxic, tough, hard to break, good temperature resistance and creep resistance
- Good print precision, no warping, stripping or stringing
- Environmentally friendly, stable performance, more refined and brighter after polishing, complete decomposition, no carbonation and no residue in 600 ℃, can be used for metal casting.
- Best print temperature: 190-210℃
- Bed temperature: 45-55℃
- Feed rate: 30-90mm/s
- Idling speed: 90-150mm/s
Please note: eSmooth is easy to absorb moisture, so better drying before print. Remember to choose an ethanol solution over 99.7% purity and work with a spray type polisher for polishing.
- Hang the prints in the air to make a full contact with ethanol vapour. The whole process takes 20-30 minutes.
- The prints normally turn white and soft. Just use tweezers or other tools for air drying. Do not touch by bare hands.
- To achieve best polishing effect, 3-5 days air drying will volatilise solvent on surface and form a hardened layer. Do not dry with oven, or the solvent will volatilise and destroy polishing effect.