Flashforge Inventor IIs 3D Printer
The Flashforge Inventor IIs features a 3.5-inch HD touchscreen and FlashForge’s famously user friendly printer controls. With an intuitive interface and convenient WiFi connection, you can start printing your 3D models in no time. The ability to preview 3D models on screen ensures you’ll always know what you’re going to get, while real time printing status lets you know exactly what is going on.
- Built-in Camera: monitor your print progress remotely. New Feature
- Active Carbon Filter: removes odours. New Feature
- Touchscreen: provides an easier user experience.
- Removable print bed: facilitates the removal of the print bed and of the 3D printed objects.
- Software: Flashprint, Flashforge’s proprietary slicing software, is available with the Inventor II. It can generate linear and tree support. Models can be split into several parts.
- Door sensor: automatically stops 3D printing if the door opens.
- Printing Technology: Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF)
- Build Volume: 150L x 140W x 140H mm
- Positioning Precision: XY: 11 microns (0.0004in)
- Layer Resolution: Z: 2.5 microns (0.0001in)
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.4mm (0.015in)
- FIlament Diameter: 1.75mm (0.069in)
- Material: PLA
Mechanical & Dimensions
- Frame & Body: Plastic Alloy
- Printer Dimension: 420 x 420 x 570mm (19.1 x 13.5 x 15.0in)
- Extruder Quantity: Single
Software & Electrical
- Software & Firmware: FlashPrint
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, USB cable, SD card
- File Type: Input: .stl, .obj, .3mf, .ffp; Output: .g/.gx
- Language Support: English/German/Japanese/Russian/Italian/Korean/Chinese/Czech
- Operating Systems: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, Linux, Mac OS X